Since 2007 Springhill is a member of BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative).
BSCI is a european initiative with over 1 800 members working with a communal Code of Conduct based on UN conventions on children and human rights, International Labour Organisation (ILO) conventions and national laws.
BSCI works for:
* The Rights of Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
* Fair Remuneration
* Occupational Health and Safety
* Special Protection for Young Workers
* No Bonded Labour
* Ethical Business Behaviour
* No Discrimination
* Decent Working Hours
* No Child Labour
* No Precarious Employment
* Protection of the Environment